Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Projection Poem

I sell you any illusion, Sell me the illusions I believe in.
I know how to please you. Please me.
I help you. Help me.
I tolerate others. Tolerate me.
I accept others. Accept me.
I save you. Save me.
I support you in your way to liberty. Liberate me.
I take care of you. Take care of me.
I listen to your story. Listen to me.
I enjoy hugging others. Hug me.
I witness you. Witness me.
I am with you. Be with me.
I support others. Support me.
I love people. Love me.
I read books of others. Read my book

2 comments:

gabi said...

I'm with you, unconditionally !
I appreciate this beautiful and honest poem !

cuvintre said...

As taia mult din poezia asta si as recompleta-o! sint sigura ca pina si tie ti-ar placea mai mult! Te contrazici...in citeva versuri!